Friday, December 6, 2013

giving thanks this friday

today i am thankful that my three day computer class has finally come to an end.

today i am thankful for the lady who gave me chocolate during a particularly boring portion of said computer class.  she was a life saver!

today i am thankful for new shoes.

Elaine, butter cake and a strawberry basil martini.  

today i am thankful for my friend Elaine.  she is so fabulous and kind and such terrible influence on me.

today i am thankful for butter cake and strawberry basil martinis.  my new favorite combination.

today i am thankful for root beer.  it was the best refreshment after a long long day.

today i am thankful for my debit card and payday.  without such, none of my recent reckless purchases would have been possible.

today i am thankful for my bed.  i can't wait to go to sleeeeeeeeeeep.

today i am thankful for my boyfriend and his glorious beard.  'nuff said.

today i am thankful for my new job.  no matter how much stress it may cause me, it will always be better than no job.

Philbin and Shelly
today i am thankful for my cats.  gosh darn it, they are ADORABLE!



have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment